Monday, June 9, 2008

My first blog: May 3, 2008



Welcome to my weddings blog! I'm excited to be here and I hope that you are too!

I wanted to use this blog to give you, my clients, the opportunity to communicate in a new and different way! Check back frequently for photos of recent events, news on upcoming open houses, the bloom report garden update, Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax team member interviews and more!





For my first entry, I wanted to take you back to May 3rd, Rosemary's wedding day. As you can from the photos, she made a lovely and colorful bride and she was so sweet to work with! Her day was mild and sunny for her outdoor ceremony. She has agreed to share her photos with all of us! Thank you Rosemary and best wishes for a long and happy marriage!





I think that's enough for my first day but I hope that you will check back for my next post!








4 comments:

  1. My first blog comment - test!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... VERY NICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first blog! My first blog entry! This looks really cool! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete