Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I went to Phoenix Arizona . . . the Wedding MBA Conference!

This post is coming to you from the Wyndham Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona where I am currently attending the Wedding MBA conference. It has been such a whirlwind but it's so worth it! If this is the first time you've visited my blog, I want to welcome you and invite you to check back every week for new updates! Also, please feel free to leave comments and to vote on the polls - a new one comes out every month.

Because I don't have photos yet and do have a full schedule of seminars and networking, I'll be really brief today but I want to say that I've loved meeting all of the wedding professionals here at the conference and all of the presenters have been fabulous. I have a bunch of exciting new ideas that I'll be unveiling in the next few weeks and months so thank you for all of the great times and the great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment