Friday, June 19, 2009

A few interesting updates!

I'm making a few enhancements to this blog and wanted to call your attention to the changes:

1. I have been nominated for the WeddingChannel.com's Bridal Blog Awards. Please click the button in the upper left hand corner to add your nomination to the tally! Thank you!

2. I have added a link to my page at Examiner.com for more event planning tips not necessarily related to the Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax. Please feel free to check it out!

3. I have added a button to the left hand column for MissNowMrs.com which is an easy on-line name change service - the only one of it's kind currently operating in this country. I've checked it out personally and am adding my endorsement of this inexpensive and very convenient web-site.

No comments:

Post a Comment